GMO gene splicing (again)

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

Alex Vail,
Sakai Intermediate School
9343 Sportsman Club Road
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
April 12, 2005

I am a sixth grade student at Sakai Intermediate School. For our final
research project we each chose a contemporary issue that interests us.
I am interested in the issue of Gene splicing.

What is your position on the issue and why? What do you think should
be done about this issue? Any other information you may have regarding
this issue would be very welcome.

Thank you for you time and effort in responding to my request. If at
all possible, I would like the information by April 30.

Sincerely,
Alex Vail

Email me at Boar_mage@hotmail.com

Boar Mage <boar_mage@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What is your position on the issue and why?

Didn't you ask this same question a few weeks ago? What kind of answers
did you get that time?

mcv.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.misc (More info?)

i got a few answers our evil social studies teacher sayed to make sure
th@ i point out that im talking about genetic genes and GMOs.

Boar Mage wrote:
> Alex Vail,
> Sakai Intermediate School
> 9343 Sportsman Club Road
> Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
> April 12, 2005
>
> I am a sixth grade student at Sakai Intermediate School. For our final
> research project we each chose a contemporary issue that interests us.
> I am interested in the issue of Gene splicing.
>
> What is your position on the issue and why?

You've seen an Owlbear, right? How can that be a good thing?

And as for half-fiends....

TRENDING THREADS