News Gnome Extension Integrates ChatGPT Into Your Linux Desktop

Jan 19, 2023
That is scary, why would anyone do this. The code is a disaster in chatGPT. Without learning to program properly it's all out of context.

Jan 20, 2023
That is scary, why would anyone do this. The code is a disaster in chatGPT. Without learning to program properly it's all out of context.
As someone who is a novice coder I've been learning about how to use python to create basic games.. chat gpt may not always be correct but usually with some finicking I am able to get it to do what I want and through the mistakes it makes it makes me think more deeply about what it's aiming to do and I think I learn more as a result. So, to answer you question. Someone might do this because chat gpt is interesting and can make learning to code fun for amateurs and hobbyists.

USAFRet

Titan
As someone who is a novice coder I've been learning about how to use python to create basic games.. chat gpt may not always be correct but usually with some finicking I am able to get it to do what I want and through the mistakes it makes it makes me think more deeply about what it's aiming to do and I think I learn more as a result. So, to answer you question. Someone might do this because chat gpt is interesting and can make learning to code fun for amateurs and hobbyists.
The problem here is...you who are somewhat clueful, could figure this out without ChatGPT.
As had everyone who has gone before you.

Those less clueful will rely on that ChatGPT output as TheAnswer. Resulting in crap being published.

D

Deleted member 14196

It’s more fun to figure it out on your own. You won’t learn anything if you cheat.