[SOLVED] GOAT eSports Gaming Mouse in World For Giant Sized XXXL Hands

Sep 28, 2021
I am trying to find the biggest ergonomic gaming mouse available because I have giant sized XXXL hands and would love to be able to rest my entire hand or as much as I can on the mouse. What is the biggest gaming mouse in physical size and the one that provides the most comfort for mainly palm grip or if it can accommodate all grip styles too?

Appreciate any quality recommendations!

Solution
both of my current mice are larger than average and offer plenty of space for large hands to rest with a good grip.

the Logitech G600 is my favorite out of the 15-20 different models i've tried over the years.
it also offers a second right-click ring finger button that allows even more of your hand to be supported.

the Corsair Vengeance M95 is also fairly large but doesn't offer the same button layout that i love about the G600.
both of my current mice are larger than average and offer plenty of space for large hands to rest with a good grip.

the Logitech G600 is my favorite out of the 15-20 different models i've tried over the years.
it also offers a second right-click ring finger button that allows even more of your hand to be supported.

the Corsair Vengeance M95 is also fairly large but doesn't offer the same button layout that i love about the G600.

Reactions: SHOGUNSerpentor
Solution