GOG Hosts Summer ''Battle of the Games'' Discount Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Good Old Games is the BEST site from which to purchase games. All games (even older ones) are modified until they work (unlike Steam) and none of them come with DRM (unlike Steam).

cumi2k4

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2011
i'm ashamed to say that i have gog account that was filled with only FREE games.... hope that will change soon with this event ;)
C'mon ultima 7... take part in this battle :D

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Honestly, I think I need to make a account for this website. I been guilty of not supporting such awesome service for a long time since I am anti-DRM yet I never used this. What is wrong with me ladies and gentlemen!? slap me please!! I am totally going to GOG the day I rake cash from my work =D

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]Honestly, I think I need to make a account for this website. I been guilty of not supporting such awesome service for a long time since I am anti-DRM yet I never used this. What is wrong with me ladies and gentlemen!? slap me please!! I am totally going to GOG the day I rake cash from my work =D[/citation]
i got a couple of games on it because it was cheap and DRM free. thats a huge factor because i don't always have stable internet connection on campus. been rocking this service since 2009

IH8U

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2007
GOG got a lot of my buisness after they cracked Planescape Torment to work on Win 7 64bit. Installed, and played while deployed to Afghanistan. Aah pure nostalgia, I forgot what a game with an ACTUAL STORYLINE was like (many of their games can even be played on netbooks). I presonally would be slightly P.O.ed if Planescape, BG, Fallout 2, or Arcanum don't appear on this list (even though I already have them).

Status
Not open for further replies.