going to be doing push/pull with aio need help

Soul slayero

Reputable
Mar 23, 2015
hello i am geting a cool master nepton 280l and i am going to do push/pull with it but the promble is going to be i cant mount the 140mm inside of the case i can fit a 120m fan inside and 140mm out side would this be a promble ? and would i still get a little lower temps

Avoid the problem entirely by not using push/pull.
Or, for that matter don't bother with a aio cooler at all.
A 4790K runs at 4.4 stock with only a modest tower type air cooler.
Unless you gave a golden chip, you will exceed safe vcore limits(1.20v) before you reach thermal limits.

Only if you are a hobbyist seeking records do you really need to go past 4.6 or so.
For that, you do need exceptional cooling and I might advise buying the intel overclock insurance in case you should damage your chip with excessive voltage.

Soul slayero

Reputable
Mar 23, 2015

well i am aready geting this upgrade for free duo to my rma of my 240m nepton they ran out of stock and are upgradeing me for free and i like cooler terms and i need to overclock my cpu in a few months because i am going sli 980ti

Soul slayero

Reputable
Mar 23, 2015

well i am aready geting this upgrade for free duo to my rma of my 240m nepton they ran out of stock and are upgradeing me for free and i like cooler terms and i need to overclock my cpu in a few months because i am going sli 980ti

TRENDING THREADS