Question golf glove sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
what size golf glove should i get? when i wear disposable gloves i usually wear large because they are easier to take on and off, medium fits to but again this is with disposable work gloves. Does golf gloves have to be snug?

popatim

Titan
Yes they need to be tight, You don't want any slipping or twisting of the glove to change the course of your shot.
Then again, if you're as bad a driver as i am, it wont really matter much where the ball goes. LoL

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Yes they need to be tight, You don't want any slipping or twisting of the glove to change the course of your shot.
Then again, if you're as bad a driver as i am, it wont really matter much where the ball goes. LoL

what is the difference between the large/medium and the large and the medium? I'm assuming the large/medium is in between a large and a medium?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you really need to hit the store and try on a bunch of gloves to see what fits right. you want it snug and the fingers to not be sticking out past your hand.

i have small hands and use a "cadet" glove which has shorter fingers and such. you won't know what works for you until you try on a handful of pairs. hit your local golf shop and i'm sure they will be more than happy to help size you :)

Reactions: popatim

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
once i found one that fit i stuck with that same one until they stop selling them :)

like anything you wear, what one brand calls medium is not the same as another. think i tried about 10 gloves before finding one i liked that fit right and felt right. my local shop had me swing with it on and everything to be sure it felt right. i still give them my money since they go out of their way to make sure i have the right stuff and am happy with it.

cause you know just like gamers here, i don't suck at the game, i just need a better golf bag ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.