Gone With The Wind: Vive’s Deluxe Audio Strap Sells Out Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're probably saving up stock for when they announce that the Deluxe Audio Strap is now included as the standard strap for new Vive units. You know it's going to happen soon. Their main competitors now have not only more-comfortable ergonomics, but also VR controllers of their own, and significantly lower pricing. Plus, more headsets will be releasing later this year. The Vive is overdue for a price drop and/or bundle with additional equipment and/or hardware revision of the headset itself. E3 is in another week, so perhaps they'll have something to announce then.

That's one thing I really didn't like about the Vive vs the Rift. The Vive headstrap was all loose and floppy fabric. The Oculus can stand up using the headstrap as rear kickstand the Vive cannot. Not that it's a major issue; it just seems like a noticeable quality difference and I'm not surprise Vive owners want a better headstrap with audio like the Rift already has.
I'm not a fanboy so stop complaining. I've used both and am simply pointing out a difference I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS