Question GONNA RAGEHARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
FOr past 3 month I have been having this issue whenever I do administrator run it say doesn't match with version but if I do normal it doesnt say anything and runs it.. So some of my apps are impossible to run also ALOT of dlls are missing and most of my games are saying your dll missing blah blah blah I downloaded them but they had the side effects: Sound is gone but game is playable/ Game LAGS and stays at 30fps for NO Reason at all (where as it stood on vsync 60fps all the time

D

Deleted member 14196

you don't download dlls, you repair or reinstall windows. I recommend a clean install since you have messed it about.

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
How did I mess it up mate, I would just open it, play a game and sometime google.. or leave it open in game, then close it normally??
probably a mess up created by the update since that day I updated it on night and then tommrowo, tada your pc is <Mod Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
GAMES don't need to be run as admin but software which needs installation at administrator + device manager and other things require it which, is important to have. Also some APPS wont even run at all even if not having adminstrator
ALL the apps are having these issues
All these apps were working very normally for months before this incident, it doesn't matter where I got these apps.
Also for the dll problem, its solved. (just ma bad)
Need to reinstall some games after a reset, which I was hoping could fix this, but instead destroyed it further (It deleted a lot of dlls and stuff) and now I have to redownload those stuff and reinstall, which requires.. as you thought, ADMINSTRATOR also windows wont even open SOme stuff for no reason! I can't even download and install bandicam cus of windows.. If I DID i would have gave u a video but heres some screenshot: View: https://imgur.com/NQ6uVpV
image 1< View: https://imgur.com/MmNQCtC
< IMAGE 2

USAFRet

Titan
So some of my apps are impossible to run also ALOT of dlls are missing and most of my games are saying your dll missing blah blah blah I downloaded them but

Then you need to reinstall them.The actual game install should carry all of the dlls it requires.
If you reinstall them again, and the problem persists, then the problem is where you are getting these games from.

If you are getting these direct from Steam, complain to Steam. If from "somewhere else"...complain to them.

Once Windows gets this messed up, your going to need to do a clean install. It is not something you did, Windows upgrades can really corrupt some systems, and installed software. Add to that resets and repairs, and you've got a mess. Back up your personal files and put all the install programs you will need on a flash drive. Than follow these linked instructions. https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/ Yes it can be pretty time consuming, but the result will be a humming healthy computer. BTW, I would wait to do this as a new Windows 10 upgrade is due any day (1903); I'd hate to see you go through all the trouble of a clean install and then have a upgrade mess things up again. .

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
Then you need to reinstall them.The actual game install should carry all of the dlls it requires.
If you reinstall them again, and the problem persists, then the problem is where you are getting these games from.

If you are getting these direct from Steam, complain to Steam. If from "somewhere else"...complain to them.
How can I install my games again when its saying all things are not compatiable with my window

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
Once Windows gets this messed up, your going to need to do a clean install. It is not something you did, Windows upgrades can really corrupt some systems, and installed software. Add to that resets and repairs, and you've got a mess. Back up your personal files and put all the install programs you will need on a flash drive. Than follow these linked instructions. https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/ Yes it can be pretty time consuming, but the result will be a humming healthy computer. BTW, I would wait to do this as a new Windows 10 upgrade is due any day (1903); I'd hate to see you go through all the trouble of a clean install and then have a upgrade mess things up again. .
I am a lazy dude , just want to get It done with less time consume

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you could have had it done 10 times over by now rather than trying to avoid it.

this is why it's most often the easy answer. you can spend days trying to avoid a fresh install or a few hours just doing it. but hey keep trying to avoid it, you just might be able to turn back time and not have wasted all this time in the first place :)

Reactions: aldan

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
+ I got another problem now, it uninstalled all my directx somehow so I cant play any game now, and the games which don't require directx need to be downloaded and INSTALLED which needs administrator.
I am stuck in a road which leads to my house again and again

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
if it is giving you that much trouble you may have to create the iso on a different pc, then install from the usb you made on your pc.

seem to be a lot of issues with permissions on your pc.

be sure once you get the usb made, then do a fresh install from booting to the usb and not by running the installer with windows running. can save some isseus down the road that way.

other thought is have you tried to "reset" win 10 and see if that helps? but do chose to loas all programs and data option to be sure you are truly starting over

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/reset-windows-10-pc

might at least get the admin problem solved so you can finish the fresh install.

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
I don't have ANOTHER computer.. and my neigherhood is pretty backward and they don't either have a computer (they have those ancient computerz)
Also I have already done resets like multiple time..

Do you have an original Windows 10 install disc/usb. Otherwise, you should be able to do a reinstall from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE). https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...-environment--windows-re--technical-reference To reinstall/ reset go to Troubleshoot>Reset the PC in the WinRE. https://www.groovypost.com/howto/reinstall-windows-10-without-usb-dvd-recovery-media/ You will be given the choice of 1) Just remove my files or 2) Fully clean the drive. Either choice will remove All personal files and user accounts, Any apps and programs that did not come with the PC, and Any changes made to the settings since it was originally installed. The difference is #2 takes much longer, and is primarily for those that do not want a third party recovering information/ personal that have been written over but are still recoverable. #1 will probably work fine, as you are keeping the PC so any attempted to recover deleted/ written over data will be at your discretion. Either way, Windows 10 will use Windows 10 install files in a hidden partition on your hard drive, stored there for this very occasion; keep on mind however it will be the older version of Windows 10 that was originally installed on your computer. After the install is complete you can, can either reload you personal personal data and apps, or make a a Windows 10 install USB with the most current version of Windows 10 and do a clean install before you reload your personal data and apps.

Last edited:

DaRandomUser

BANNED
Feb 12, 2019
Do you have an original Windows 10 install disc/usb. Otherwise, you should be able to do a reinstall from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE). https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...-environment--windows-re--technical-reference To reinstall/ reset go to Troubleshoot>Reset the PC in the WinRE. https://www.groovypost.com/howto/reinstall-windows-10-without-usb-dvd-recovery-media/ You will be given the choice of 1) Just remove my files or 2) Fully clean the drive. Either choice will remove All personal files and user accounts, Any apps and programs that did not come with the PC, and Any changes made to the settings since it was originally installed. The difference is #2 takes much longer, and is primarily for those that do not want a third party recovering information/ personal that have been written over but are still recoverable. #1 will probably work fine, as you are keeping the PC so any attempted to recover deleted/ written over data will be at your discretion. Either way, Windows 10 will use Windows 10 install files in a hidden partition on your hard drive, stored there for this very occasion; keep on mind however it will be the older version of Windows 10 that was originally installed on your computer. After the install is complete you can, can either reload you personal personal data and apps, or make a a Windows 10 install USB with the most current version of Windows 10 and do a clean install before you reload your personal data and apps.
Its Impossible for me to find someone who can make me a usb .. I attempted WINDOW Recovery, with a USB I had forgotten about, it said me that its not possible and said me to repair.. Did REPAIR deleting everything.. still had the problem..
*** WINDOWS 10
also I reset again, its saying to me that I can't get access to folders which have ADMINSTRATOR !!!! My pc is dead

USAFRet

Titan
Its Impossible for me to find someone who can make me a usb .. I attempted WINDOW Recovery, with a USB I had forgotten about, it said me that its not possible and said me to repair.. Did REPAIR deleting everything.. still had the problem..
*** WINDOWS 10
also I reset again, its saying to me that I can't get access to folders which have ADMINSTRATOR !!!! My pc is dead
It's not "Windows". It appears to be your handling and maintenance of your system.
Most other people do not have these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.