[SOLVED] Good 120mm aio thats under 100 pounds?

Do you not have the space for an air cooler? 120mm aio are usually only recommended for tight spaces, as most quality air coolers will outperform them.

Also most aios are very similar, so it may be better to find a couple you may like and then ask between those. Do you need rgb? Or just a basic cooler? The corsair h55 is a decent unit and should be under budget.

What are you trying to cool?

May 21, 2020
Do you not have the space for an air cooler? 120mm aio are usually only recommended for tight spaces, as most quality air coolers will outperform them.

Also most aios are very similar, so it may be better to find a couple you may like and then ask between those. Do you need rgb? Or just a basic cooler? The corsair h55 is a decent unit and should be under budget.

What are you trying to cool?
I just prefer aio in general and its a ryzen 5 3600 at 4.2 and my case is rather small

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
I wouldn't recommend a 120mm AIO unless you are running a dual core or low wattage quad core CPU.

Why a 120mm AIO instead of a good air cooler at the same price? There are plenty of fantastic air coolers within your price range that would do better.