Good Anime Suggestions

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

unKHEFTable

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013

Thx for Suggestion
Seems i have an anime to watch :)
And dont worry i know how to find thing that cant B found :D

G

Arakawa Under The Bridge is a great anime I've watched recently. Check it out if you want a good laugh.

DawnRenee88

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
in ssecond and third grade my first few things before school work when gettign home was switching my moms shows from trading spaces to sailor moon and dragon ball and dragon ball z or gundam wing or g gundam depending on when ever they kept the time schedule. After I got older by the time I was a teen I had gone from strictly english dubbed stuff to even some more hard core japanese dub english sub stuff. My mothers first oh my god moment was when I went to the mall in my area and purchased a movie called Bastard just the name alone almost made her blow a gasket. Good thing my dad" went with me to buy it I think I needed to be like 18 at the time and I was only 12 or 13. When me and dad got out to the van mom said so what did you have to spend 18.00 dollars on I'm like "BASTARD" mom glares at me and then looks at dad all he did was smile and say "yup". Well its her money babe.

Man I love me some anime. Ether hardcore or softy. Animes the only way to go.