[SOLVED] Good ATX case for airflow and cooling?

McLovinHawaii

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2014
I'm looking for recommendations regarding an ATX case with good airflow.

My pc is used for both gaming and work so I need a case with good circulation and at the same time it needs to be as silent as possible.
Functionality is priority no 1. I don't care for how the case looks or if it has RGB lights. Do I need to buy extra fans for my case and which type is recommended?

My current setup:
Gigabyte Z390 UD
Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
i5 9600K
CRYORIG H7 CPU Cooler
Corsair CX550M
G.Skill RipjawsV DDR4-3600 C16 DC
Kingston KC2000 M.2 NVMe - 1TB
Crucial® MX300 275GB
Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB
Sound BlasterX AE-5

Solution
i bought a fractal focus g.

usually $40-50. i found it to be wide open and roomy, lots of airflow. comes with 2 front fans but i added 2 more in the back for exhaust. very quiet fans that came with it plus the be-quiet ones i added. i'm very happy with the case and the price.
I’m looking into a similar case option as you are, and the best one I’ve found so far is the Antec P101 silent. Quiet with good airflow, no RGB flash with solid side panels. The biggest downfall of this case is that it doesn’t offer the new USB ports. 2.0 and 3.0 headers only.

I’m still on the fence about it, but I think I’ll get this one. Silence is overlooked wayy too much for RGB these days.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i bought a fractal focus g.

usually $40-50. i found it to be wide open and roomy, lots of airflow. comes with 2 front fans but i added 2 more in the back for exhaust. very quiet fans that came with it plus the be-quiet ones i added. i'm very happy with the case and the price.

Solution