Sauce109

Commendable
Jul 25, 2019
I’ve been looking at a second monitor for my computer but I’ve been having trouble finding one. Will my graphics card even be able to have a second monitor at 1440p and 144 hertz. I have the GTX 1660 Super thats overclocked. I would preform an ips monitor then a va or really good tn. I found and lg that was around 370 dollars that have an ips panel at 144 hertz. I’m not sure if there are some downsides to this. It also came with gsync. I’m not really playing any really graphic intensive games unless Subnautica and titan fall 2 are gpu intensive. I’ve tried doing some research on my own but everything I find has bad reviews or is not budget at all.

Solution
I'd check out this monitor. 27 inches, 144Hz, 2560x1440, 1ms response time. IPS panel, freesync, and built in speakers. The stand is sturdy and it's an overall good monitor. You might find things cheaper, but remember, you get what you pay for. This monitor comes in at around $350 on Amazon. One of my buddies just got it and is more than pleased with it.

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
I'd check out this monitor. 27 inches, 144Hz, 2560x1440, 1ms response time. IPS panel, freesync, and built in speakers. The stand is sturdy and it's an overall good monitor. You might find things cheaper, but remember, you get what you pay for. This monitor comes in at around $350 on Amazon. One of my buddies just got it and is more than pleased with it.

Solution