good case for a thermaltake floe riing 360 cpu liquid cooler?

bladexdsl

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
doing a new build and wondering what's a good case to accompany a thermaltake floe riing 360 cpu liquid cooler and show off the led fans? it's got a pretty BIG radiator.

Solution
I wouldn't entertain removing the glass ,the while appeal of the view cases are the tempered glass side & fronts .

Anyway look at extensive reviews & its sandwiched right in the middle internal temp wise from a massive selection of cases , some with far less restricted looking front panels.

I wouldnt butcher it needlessly personally.

bladexdsl

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
i like the Thermaltake View 31 TG RGB it will it be big enough for the floe riing 360 cpu liquid cooler and a evga 108ti ftw3.

also how is air flow going to get through the glass at the front??

Its ported & vented at the bottom under the glass front plate.

That case should actually take that 360 rad as a top exhaust should you so wish - designed so the motherboard sits lower down to most cases to give more room.

In all honesty Id prefer the rad in a top exhaust config & move the 3 included rgb all to the front as intakes.

Youll get your best cooling that way.

bladexdsl

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
yeah i can do that as well i was thinking of actually taking the front glass panel off and building a custom grille for the front instead made of of something like dust filters?

I wouldn't entertain removing the glass ,the while appeal of the view cases are the tempered glass side & fronts .

Anyway look at extensive reviews & its sandwiched right in the middle internal temp wise from a massive selection of cases , some with far less restricted looking front panels.

I wouldnt butcher it needlessly personally.

Solution

bladexdsl

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
ok than this is the case than. i'll put the rear fan at the front and buy another 140 mm Riing RGB fan and put it at the rear and mount the rad at the top.

so a total of 7 Riing RGB fans it's going to be GLOW-TASTIC!

Magnus Thunderson

Reputable
Jun 8, 2015
that is always true as fans can be set up to create negative pressure or positive pressure and you do not want negative pressure as dust that get tends to settle rather the blow out and well as a hotter in the case and i going going get the floe as I already have the view 31 case so it a balancing act

May 5, 2019
doing a new build and wondering what's a good case to accompany a thermaltake floe riing 360 cpu liquid cooler and show off the led fans? it's got a pretty BIG radiator.
Hi,

How are you? Since you own the Thermaltake Flow Riing 360 RGB Plus, I thought I'll check with you if you can help.

I managed to fit the Thermaltake Floe ring plus on Thermaltake View 37 case but when I went to connect the AIO Water cooler to the controller, I realised the red cable on the USB connector had popped out. I am now not sure what port was it meant to go. If it is not too much of a pain, may I request you to kindly let me know the location for the red cable.
Image link:
View: https://imgur.com/YtbXyrV

Regards,
Anil