[SOLVED] (Good case from 70-120 USD) Phanteks P400A vs Lian Lancool II Mesh vs Fractal Design Meshify C vs Corsair 220T rgb airflow

Dec 14, 2020
All 4 of these cases are relatively similar in price and I was wondering which one to get. The P400A only has 1 fan and is super expensive if I buy 2 or 3 fans. I have no problems with the Lian case but its pretty expensive. The Meshify C was said to have 10C higher temps on average than the Lian case and the meshify had some not great cable management plus only comes with 2 fans. And the corsair case was reviewed by just about everyone to have garbage cable management, but my friend said it was good. These are the 4 main cases I am considering from 70-120 range. I appreciate all input on which one I should buy. Thanks!

Solution
All 4 of these cases are relatively similar in price and I was wondering which one to get. The P400A only has 1 fan and is super expensive if I buy 2 or 3 fans. I have no problems with the Lian case but its pretty expensive. The Meshify C was said to have 10C higher temps on average than the Lian case and the meshify had some not great cable management plus only comes with 2 fans. And the corsair case was reviewed by just about everyone to have garbage cable management, but my friend said it was good. These are the 4 main cases I am considering from 70-120 range. I appreciate all input on which one I should buy. Thanks!
Don't buy the Corsair, not worth it, and front panel warping is something I've heard about.

I would...

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
P400a and P500a both very nice review and mesh front. Lian Li Mesh II looking good too. For me I no like any corsair cases very poor design engineering. CM has mesh front case look like the fractal front it looks pretty good a little different. Not know the much of the Fractal cases. That is nice mix can I maybe suggest you consider Lian Li 011D regular maybe $130 and NZXT has some nice case but if they have mesh front. Wanted to buy P500a or Mesh II but never in stock. Then buy the 011D XL they could give some lesson to others about case design. Its no perfect but some good thought went into it. Very easy to build in.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Don't buy the Corsair, not worth it, and front panel warping is something I've heard about.

I would pick the L2 Mesh. Mostly because it has a dedicated GPU airflow pattern with fan slots on top of the psu shroud and the shroud itself is mesh. Front 3x argb fans included, great deal.

Imo this is the best mid tower case, if anything other than this I'd pick the O11D. But that has 0 fans with it, so additional costs there. Imo you could buy l2mesh and 3x bora digital fans(same ones as included) or uni fans or whatever yiu think looks good. But I'm convinced that the l2mesh is the best option

Solution

TRENDING THREADS