Good cheap headset

Solution
If you are really concerned about your mic quality, you could just get a separate microphone under $50 which will be far better than any headset's mic.

Otherwise if you were looking for something under $50 I would look around at CM Storm's headsets. They are great performance for the money.

Edit: At under 30 pounds, I would suggest the CM Storm Ceres 300. It has a very decent mic for its price. Although the noise leakage isn't exactly too great, the sound quality is also very decent for its price.

CAaronD

Honorable
Feb 27, 2014
If you are really concerned about your mic quality, you could just get a separate microphone under $50 which will be far better than any headset's mic.

Otherwise if you were looking for something under $50 I would look around at CM Storm's headsets. They are great performance for the money.

Edit: At under 30 pounds, I would suggest the CM Storm Ceres 300. It has a very decent mic for its price. Although the noise leakage isn't exactly too great, the sound quality is also very decent for its price.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS