[SOLVED] Good choice for a RTX 2070 Super?

May 2, 2020
Hello later this year I want to upgrade some parts in my pc, also the GPU. I chose to get a RTX 2070 Super custom card.
For me I really like the Gigabyte AORUS RTX 2070 Super as it looks like it is one of the better aftermarket cards and it would fit really good into the look I plan for my PC. I also based the other hardware around this card to avoid things like bottlenecking as good as possible
Question: Is this one of the better RTX 2070 Super Cards, I think so after doing a lot of research but the market is a little bit confusing for me and I think another opinion is always good which is kind of a problem because no one I know really cares about hardware.
PS: Before that comes up, I know that there are cards that may be better in price/value but I would spend it on this card 100% if it is one of the better RTX 2070 Super Cards.

May 2, 2020
Later this year?
Wait for Nvidia Ampere is my suggestion.

Yeah it is an option. At the moment I would buy this card but let's see what Nvidia will present. And I want to upgrade this year and due to the whole Covid-19 situation it could happen that the rumored fall release has to be delayed.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS