Good Co-op, Turn-based games like Gladius?

I'm looking around for any good, turn-based co-op games for the Xbox,
similar to Gladius.

Can anyone think of any other good titles in this genre?

Thanks,
John

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that
man."
- from Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

Looking for Big Screen TVs, Home Theater Systems, DVD players, Unlocked
Cellular Phones, MP3 players and Car Audio products (and much, much
more) at wholesale prices?
Get hundreds of name-brand consumer electronics products right now - at
30-60% off retail!
www.Earthprofit.com

i am a big fan of Gladius. i also enjoyed the first Star Wars: Knights
of the Old Republic, but it was much different in that it's storyline
was a thousand times better.

there's also a game that didn't get rave reviews, but was a fun demo
for the most part. it was called The Wrath Unleashed, and offered a
very D&D-chess-turn based type of gameplay. i don't really know more
about it as it was quite a while ago.

"Hostile 17" <hostile17@verizon.bogus.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking around for any good, turn-based co-op games for the Xbox,
> similar to Gladius.
>
> Can anyone think of any other good titles in this genre?

It's not a hand-to-hand battle game, but a great turn-based military
strategy game is Dai Senryaku. $20 new. 1-4 players with any combo of
human/AI allies/opponents. Around 400 units from 8 countries: artillery,
infantry, supply, destroyers, subs, fighters, all of em. Great stuff.

"Fizzlestix" <fizzlestix@metallica.com> wrote in message
> i am a big fan of Gladius. i also enjoyed the first Star Wars: Knights
> of the Old Republic, but it was much different in that it's storyline
> was a thousand times better.
>
> there's also a game that didn't get rave reviews, but was a fun demo
> for the most part. it was called The Wrath Unleashed, and offered a
> very D&D-chess-turn based type of gameplay. i don't really know more
> about it as it was quite a while ago.

We did play both KOTOR games and would check out more of the same. From
what I hear, the other Star Wars games were not designed the same as the
KOTOR titles.

Turn-based co-op does not seem to be a big genre.