Good cooler for ryzen 1500x

Solution
In your intended pc case, which airflow path will the cpu exhaust to? top or rear.
We will probably need to know which motherbd you have, or intend to get, so we can determine how the mounting will orient the cooler to make certain it will work the way you want it to.

thatmoritryhard

Prominent
Dec 5, 2017

Dude i bought the cpu with 100 bucks, i don't want to spend another 100 bucks. I meant a cooler which is around 20-30 bucks.

You aren't going to do better than the 20-30 cooler I linked to above without spending a good deal more.

They might work. The one I linked to is (I think) also on that list, and I know it works on Ryzen CPUs (AM4 socket).

You didn't even check pricing when you know the OP is price sensitive. It is nice to post but maybe take the time to make it helpful?

Those start at double the one I linked and by the time you get to #4, it is 20 times what a Hyper 212 EVO costs.

popatim

Titan
In your intended pc case, which airflow path will the cpu exhaust to? top or rear.
We will probably need to know which motherbd you have, or intend to get, so we can determine how the mounting will orient the cooler to make certain it will work the way you want it to.

Solution