Question Good download-apps

Oct 7, 2018
Guys, hi there. I am newbuy and not good enough pc-user. I am trying to imrpove my skills and collect some usefull apps. Today I am looking for really good apps for downloading music or videos. Is there any proggrams to get videos or music from popular sites? Thanks a lot

Lutfij

Titan
Usually the best app to download the files are within the very browser you're using. I use Chrome and the download app in it is fine and dandy. People have used download apps in spite of knowing that it hogs system resources.

Oct 7, 2018
Usually the best app to download the files are within the very browser you're using. I use Chrome and the download app in it is fine and dandy. People have used download apps in spite of knowing that it hogs system resources.
I use Chrome too but the only additional in chrome that I have is adblocker. I would like to get few more usefull apps for my pc. I've already found video downloader here so now my purpose is the same proggram for music :)

Last edited:

Math Geek

Glorious
Herald
the question is where are you trying to download music from? most services have their own app that do the job easily and are designed for that music network.

other than those services i am not sure where you are trying to get music from??

Reactions: Mandark
Oct 7, 2018
the question is where are you trying to download music from? most services have their own app that do the job easily and are designed for that music network.

other than those services i am not sure where you are trying to get music from??
Yes, I know there are a lot of such services and I have been using some of them.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS