good enough build?

Solution
Well, it will work just fine, but it won't be ideal for gaming purposes because the CPU speed is really low for gaming. Your memory is also a bit low, and it would be better to get RAM at 1600Mhz. Also, don't expect to be able to upgrade very easily, as most of these parts are outdated. If you are just looking for a decent pc to do everyday tasks then drop the GPU down to something more practical, and your pc will be great for general use.

DonnyTechMaster

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
Well, it will work just fine, but it won't be ideal for gaming purposes because the CPU speed is really low for gaming. Your memory is also a bit low, and it would be better to get RAM at 1600Mhz. Also, don't expect to be able to upgrade very easily, as most of these parts are outdated. If you are just looking for a decent pc to do everyday tasks then drop the GPU down to something more practical, and your pc will be great for general use.

Solution
You can get 8GB kit of GSKILL ram at 1600Mhz for $10 cheaper then that Adata ram.

You should also be able to get an r7-260x graphics card for cheaper and it is the rebadged version of the HD-7790.

I would take the savings and get at least in I3 cpu. A decent I3 should run you 120-125, even if it adds a few bucks to the build it is cheaper to buy the i3 now then buy wasting the $50 on the celeron now and then having to buy the i3 in a couple months anyways.

cnegroni24

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
everything except the motherboard and cpu arent changing the ram im overclocking it to 1600mhz right now and the video card as well... forget to mention the video card is actually an asus dcuII but the they dont list it on pcpartpicker. eventually, as i save up or wait until next gen intel cpus ill stick with what i have for now... Thanks

Ankur Jyoti

Reputable
Feb 15, 2014
Buy a stronger processor. At least try to buy an i3 4130. If your budget permits go for i5 4570 for a gaming PC. other configuration is ok. But keep in mind that Sapphire Radeon HD 7790 1GB Video Card is a medium end GPU, better try GTX 660.