Question Good FPS - BAD Performance

AidenLee

Reputable
Nov 18, 2019
So just recently I have been having an issue with games seemingly running at a low FPS rate, however according to GeForce Experience as well as in game FPS counters, I have been getting well above 100FPS, specifically on these games I get on average about 115FPS to 130. Just in case this matters, the games I have experienced this on are Hunt: Showdown, and Dead by Daylight.

This issue is not constant either, in both games I will play one or two games that seem to be running at a low FPS, and then the next game runs very smoothly, however as said I am getting the same range of FPS no matter what. It is very inconsistent, sometimes it will last the time playing sometimes only half the time. My GPU drivers are up to date. Really not sure what to do for this situation I have never had this happen before.

Any responses will be greatly appreciated!

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please mention the age of the PSU apart from the make and model of the unit.

Have you tried testing other titles to see if the issue is compounded on other titles? As a reference point, please mention the GPU's driver version and the motherboard's BIOS version at this moment of time.