Good gaming laptop

Demosthenest

Admirable
lol? game is not even released. Of course it will run on this laptop, its got a gtx 970m in it, second best mobile gpu. It would simply be stupid of them to make a game a gtx 970m can't run so yeah, it will run it no problem. Better system? Get a desktop, for 1400 you'd be looking at an i5 4690k and 2 gtx 970s in sli...

unlimtedgamers

Reputable
Oct 29, 2014

oh ah one more question why do people have 2 hard drives are they are connected like 1 tb + 1 tb

Reasearch Clevo/Sager, from someone like xoticpc. Compare configurations and see.

2 x 1TB can be configured for RAID 0 or RAID1 to either significantly increase access speed (at the cost of a little reliability) or hugely increase the reliability of data stored.

I would absolutely want an SSD for OS and Applications in a build in that class.

Demosthenest

Admirable
Well, op, this seems to be about the same but a bit cheaper: http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8268s-clevo-p150sma-p-6987.html
And I used to bash on alienware, but they are doing a very good job on their new line now. The alienware 15 is about 1100 and you can add an external gpu later on, which would give you a full size desktop gpu. With a gtx 970 and the amplifier it should come at about 1700 but only 1100 up front.

TRENDING THREADS