Good Gaming Monitor $100-$150

toms_hardware468

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015

-Lone-

Admirable

Between IPS and TN panels, you probably will notice that it is a bit better, the VS monitor you chose is actually IPS, so that's good. The only difference I see is that the one you chose has no built in speakers and it is a bit smaller for the same price. 24 inches is the sweet spot for 1080p displays, so I'd go for the one I linked for a bit bigger in size and has built in speakers just in case if you want to hook up an xbox on it or something.

-Lone-

Admirable

I actually have no idea, lol, looks exactly the same to me. But I think they use it to identify hardware according to researching. I bought an Asus router that's Asus RT-AC87R, that's the model number for a retail store like Bestbuy, but for online, it is Asus RT-AC87U for stores like Amazon. So it could be that.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1438051/is-there-a-difference-between-vn248h-and-vn248h-p-and-one-or-two-other-questions

toms_hardware468

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015
yeah they do look the same, so I will probably just go with the none "P" version. Thank you so much for the help! Also if you don't mind, could you check my list of parts that I might buy soon, I just want to be sure it is all good and no errors, especially the PSU because I don't really know much about choosing the right one. Also, I don't really know anything about bottlenecking with gpus and cpus, but could you make sure they are good together too? Here is my list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Linkin506/saved/bBq7YJ

-Lone-

Admirable
So far it looks good, there are no compatibility issues that I can see, how come the RAM doesn't show price? Also, is this your max budget? I could try to improve on some parts if you want to, XFX makes some good PSUs from what I've heard, so you should have no problems with power.

-Lone-

Admirable

Hmm, well, your build looks good to me, I've never even heard of the RAM you have in there, so I can't tell you how good they are. Your build looks good, everything is compatible and you have enough power to power everything.