Good gaming monitor

FG_Gamer

Reputable
Apr 22, 2014
Hi guys!

I've been lurking around for quite a while now reading the articles & the forum :)

I got a question though, I want to get a new gaming monitor for competitive (FPS) gaming and I was wondering which one should I get?

I would prefer 144 Hz or 120 Hz (higher the better I guess? :p) and 1 ms reaction time

I saw this one: BenQ XL2720G Black (Not out yet at the moment but expected soon)

Currently I have 3x Iiyama LED Monitor E2473HDS-1 24" but it has color difference between the 3 screens and 1 is not E2473HDS-1 24" but E2473HS-1 23,8" (couldnt get the 24" anymore, ive looked everywhere) *sigh* xD
Yea yea I know not really good screens but I got 2 for free :p

I hope you guys can help me out here :)

- FG G@M3R

Solution
Higher is better in refresh rate for gaming and yes BenQ XL2720G is good choice but you can also look at BenQ XL2720Z. Its new monitor with very low response times and lag it has flicker free backlight. the panel is accurate in terms of black depth and contrast ratio. It has good range of connections and premium features like touch-sensitive buttons being provided. If you're looking for a very good gaming screen with a wide range of premium features and useful extras, the XL2720Z is an excellent choice.

Gtech34

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2014
Higher is better in refresh rate for gaming and yes BenQ XL2720G is good choice but you can also look at BenQ XL2720Z. Its new monitor with very low response times and lag it has flicker free backlight. the panel is accurate in terms of black depth and contrast ratio. It has good range of connections and premium features like touch-sensitive buttons being provided. If you're looking for a very good gaming screen with a wide range of premium features and useful extras, the XL2720Z is an excellent choice.

Solution

Ao_Kuang

Reputable
Apr 22, 2014
I'm looking for a new monitor aswell (for competitive gaming to) but to be honest I do not see any difference between the XL2720G FG_Gamer posted and the XL2720Z that Gtech34 posted.

TRENDING THREADS