Dec 21, 2021
Hello, first of all my specs:

Ram 8Gb
APU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G630 @ 2.70GHz

iGPU: Intel® HD Graphics

Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0M5DCD

so is there any good price GPU that goes well with that APU or even a better CPU/APU that is on a good budget?

Solution
For something that old, I'd recommend forgetting about the old PC and getting an i5-11400-12500 or Ryzen 5600G.

Such an old low-end CPU isn't going to fare particularly well in any somewhat recent game no matter what GPU you may throw at it. You'd need to throw an i7-2600 in there to make it at least somewhat decent by modern standards and possibly be worth putting a GTX1650 in. Options may be further limited by case dimensions and PSU rating.

InvalidError

Titan
For something that old, I'd recommend forgetting about the old PC and getting an i5-11400-12500 or Ryzen 5600G.

Such an old low-end CPU isn't going to fare particularly well in any somewhat recent game no matter what GPU you may throw at it. You'd need to throw an i7-2600 in there to make it at least somewhat decent by modern standards and possibly be worth putting a GTX1650 in. Options may be further limited by case dimensions and PSU rating.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS