Question Good GPU for streaming, gaming, video editing/3D rendering and stuff like that?

Sep 24, 2022
Hi, this is my first time buying a GPU but I barely know the basics and I don't want to accidentally waste money (I'm broke rip). I was thinking of an RTX 3080 as a one-time purchase with a high performance. I'd rather spend more now and keep it in the far future than go for a medium-low model around 300-400 bucks that I'll eventually change for a reason or another.

Any specific model you'd recommend? Or maybe a cheaper solution with similar performances? Again, I don't trust my rudimental knowledge. Thank you in advance.

Aeacus

Champion
Ambassador
Before buying a new GPU, what is your PSU make and model (or part number)? Also, how old it is, and was it bought brand new or used/refurbished?

Since depending what you have, you may also need to buy new PSU, reducing the budget you have for GPU.

Oh, another question too: how many monitors you have and what is their resolution and refresh rate?

Reactions: RodroX
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, this is my first time buying a GPU but I barely know the basics and I don't want to accidentally waste money (I'm broke rip). I was thinking of an RTX 3080 as a one-time purchase with a high performance. I'd rather spend more now and keep it in the far future than go for a medium-low model around 300-400 bucks that I'll eventually change for router login a reason or another.

Any specific model you'd recommend? Or maybe a cheaper solution with similar performances? Again, I don't trust my rudimental knowledge. Thank you in advance.
I got this,...

ASK THE COMMUNITY