Question Good Graphics Card for long term

Jun 16, 2022
So i've owned this Lenovo ThinkCentre M700 Tower for over a year i got help by a friend with installing windows on it and it has worked flawlessly. Now i wanted to upgrade it with a Graphics Card since i don't have one and play my games with the built in graphic chip (Intel HD 530). I was talking to another friend of mine and he recommended me either a 1050 or 1650 but as a noob when it comes to pc building i don't know what to look for in the graphic cards as in if it has 1 fan or 2, how many GBs it has or anything. I wanna play some games that require a good graphic but not the newest call of duty or something.

kanewolf

Titan
So i've owned this Lenovo ThinkCentre M700 Tower for over a year i got help by a friend with installing windows on it and it has worked flawlessly. Now i wanted to upgrade it with a Graphics Card since i don't have one and play my games with the built in graphic chip (Intel HD 530). I was talking to another friend of mine and he recommended me either a 1050 or 1650 but as a noob when it comes to pc building i don't know what to look for in the graphic cards as in if it has 1 fan or 2, how many GBs it has or anything. I wanna play some games that require a good graphic but not the newest call of duty or something.
Assuming this is your PC -- https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre/m-series-tower/ThinkCentre-M700-/p/11TC1MDM700
The problem is the power supply. Which power supply do you have? If it is the 200W then you might be able to do a 1030 or something.

Reactions: Funky_Tiime
Jun 15, 2022
I would recommend upgrading your psu if it is 200w. Normally for a 1050 or 1650 I would recommend 500 - 600 watts. Just for some room for overclocking if you want to.
Down the line.

Reactions: Funky_Tiime
Jun 16, 2022

ASK THE COMMUNITY