• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Good in ear headphone

gamepassion

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2011
Hello,

I am a passionate listener to classical music (and other genres) and I would like to take a leap forward with audio quality. Right now, I am listening from my S8+ using included headphones tuned by AKG. At home, I use a Sennheiser HD202 over ear headphone. Well, it is good but not so great. 202 is better than Samsung's so I know how much difference can be there.

I am looking at a FiiO F9 Pro pair and a FiiO Q1 mark II amp. Are there any better solutions for the price? Will the amp really make a difference? Should I go for a different amp? I really am in the dark and not really understand the technicalities. Also, I can't test the products, as no showroom in my area.

Thanks!

hang-the-9

Titan
For IEMs, I can't think of any that would really benefit from an amp, unless you are not talking about getting IEMs but a normal headphone.

For a good IEM under 100 I'd say the kz sz10 pro are the ones to get. I have a set and they sound very very good, even compared to a few higher end sets I have. For portable sound you will see a big jump in quality even using the phone output without any additional DACs on it.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS