Either way.

face-profile.jpg

Buy it.

Still not convinved? Here's a review!

Link.

only_me

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2006
keyboard means, title in capitals, people don't like it.

and 9- inch is a loser, that’s all you need to know about him, this is AMD and Intel which would be a bit strange for 9-inch unless it said INTEL DESTROYED BY AMD!!!

Vampire_Lestat

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
Why dose it hurt your feeling or something. I find this kinda funny. Sounds like you have a Paranoia of caps There Action Man. I will post in caps or not. I dont see a rule in tg forums about it.

So Please have fun there Action Man and remember just relax.

only_me

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2006
i forgot to say, i would agree with most of the recommended system, but a monitor that costs more than the graphics card isn't right IMHO, i would change that for a 17" screen and get a 7900 gt or the new x1900 gt

Vampire_Lestat

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
I would aim for a 20 inch Monitor. I have not look into video cards much. But I think I would wait untel Intel and Am2 come out and see what happens. I feel a priec of older systems would drop.

Action Man I was thinking Noob was a childish word. But it cracking me up.

G

And with so little will to understand the world, too. *shakes head, too*

maybe some day we will understand this post...

You don't have to understand it. It really doesn't matter. Believe me.

I'm going out to play now.

Vampire_Lestat

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
Computers very for me. From what I read New chips Intel will be faster. Which is not a big deal. In a way it will help both companys go to the next Generation of computers.

I m just doing research on Computers. So I will upgrade soon. That depends on price and speed.

9-inch

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
Just Reading up on Anandtech and this seem to be some good info on both Amd and intel. Price might very some but. It might give some people who cant buy a high end computer some facts.

http://www.anandtech.com/guides/showdoc.aspx?i=2753

Welcome to the forum and keep up the caps work. :wink:

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
I dont have any. But I dont care to log in and out with 5 accounts. Besides. This topic about GOOD INFO ON BOTH AMD AND INTEL. So stop whining like a childish fashion. The people who are whinning you just making me Laugh for something as dumb about CAPS.

http://www.anandtech.com/guides/showdoc.aspx?i=2753
I don't see any good or bad info in the article. Iits just a comparision of two old systems from both manifacturers and thats all.
So why don't you tell me(us) If you have something to clear up about or you have something to say about the article instead of teaching me(us) what to do.
Yes the CAPS are to take attention, and we are p*ssed of when the contents of the thread are old garbage. Everytime 9-inch posts a thread it is untrue crap(sometimes there is something true, but it is crap too) from unrelevant sources speaking only how good AMD is and how bad Intel.

Vampire_Lestat

Distinguished
May 8, 2006
Well the url is Just good info it not Intel better then AMD or AMD better then Intel. What it shows basic info. For someone just asking questions about Price and such of both systems.

I will post stuff the way I want and how I want. So quit acting like a two year old child whinning. For it funny how people cry about something so dumb as a caps lock. Plus it make you act childish. Which I think is Really funny. Here a quick fix for you. DONT POST if you dont like CAPS LOCK.