Good laptop or PC motherboard

Jair885

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
Hi, I am deciding in which to invest a laptop or getting a PC.
The laptop is grabbing my eyes as I am not on my home 90% of the time but I am worried that the audio is not as good, I love hearing music, watching movies and playing games with decent headphones and I am worried that the audio is not as good on a laptop as if I buy a PC with a motherboard.
So what do you guys recommend me? The laptop I would like to buy is a MSI Apache GE72MVR Pro-080 Which has a 1070, i7,16gb ram and all that good stuff and I have no idea which motherboard or PC to assemble.

Solution

The audio should be the same as a desktop motherboard.

WildCard999

Titan
Well if your not home most of the time then the laptop is the better choice and for audio I would just get a good quality headset as it will give you much better sound quality over the laptop speakers and not be obnoxious when you use it with other people around you.

Jair885

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
I plan to use good headphones I don't really care about the speakers, so I should not care about the audio cards in laptops? They have good audio as I I buy I good PC motherboard? Sorry about the downvote wildcard, I am on a phone and misclicked

WildCard999

Titan

The audio should be the same as a desktop motherboard.

Solution