Good laser multi-function printer/scanner/copier?

ME

I have one of those HP multifunction
printer/scanner/copier units at home. It works well
enough for my uses but the dang ink cartridge cost a
fortune!

Since I never print in color I was wondering if anyone
has a laser based printer/copier/scaner unit and how
you like it?

And advice?

The laser printers cost less - a lot less - per page of print. However,
since you already have the all-in-one covered, why not just get an
inexpensive laser printer for doing black and white text - Best Buy has a
Samsung for $100 after rebate - nice, solid printer.

<me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> I have one of those HP multifunction
> printer/scanner/copier units at home. It works well
> enough for my uses but the dang ink cartridge cost a
> fortune!
>
> Since I never print in color I was wondering if anyone
> has a laser based printer/copier/scaner unit and how
> you like it?
>
> And advice?

TRENDING THREADS