Question Good Liquid Cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniaskle

Great
Mar 5, 2019
Hello!

When the RX 5700 XT customs cards are here I will build a new system, Specs below:

MB: ASRock B450M Steel Legend
GPU: RX 5700 XT
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 650W (Gold Rated)
Case: Cooler Master Master Box Q300P (I already bought this case)
Storage: 1TB HDD and an M.2 Patriot VPN100 240GB
Memory: 16GB 3200mhz Hyperx Predator RGB RAM (2x8)
Using Ryzen 3 2200G to update BIOS.

I don't know if all these specs where necessary to know if this liquid cooler works but just to be sure I put it in there. I want to get this cooler: https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-liquid-coolers/masterliquid-ml240r-rgb/. Does this fit my case or does It work with my MB? I want to overclock the CPU and that would not work with the stock cooler, also I love RGB so thats why I pick that much RGB obviously. But If someone has better suggestions that are around the same price and RGB let me know that as well.

Thanks!

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
My concern is more around how well the OP knows how to overclock manually in the BIOS, or if this is just moving a +15% slider bar.

Putting the cart before the horse and asking which direction both should go.

Iniaskle

Great
Mar 5, 2019
why do you need liquid cooler, I will just use stock cooler for 3600. If you plan to do serious overclocking, I will get Noctua AM4 cooler instead.
I want to overclock and it also looks way better than air cooling that's why, however I already know that it fits my case so this thread is not needed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts