[SOLVED] Good Liquid Cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
Hello!

When the RX 5700 XT customs cards are here I will build a new system, Specs below:

MB: ASRock B450M Steel Legend
GPU: RX 5700 XT
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 650W (Gold Rated)
Case: Cooler Master Master Box Q300P (I already bought this case)
Storage: 1TB HDD and an M.2 Patriot VPN100 240GB
Memory: 16GB 3200mhz Hyperx Predator RGB RAM (2x8)
Using Ryzen 3 2200G to update BIOS.

I don't know if all these specs where necessary to know if this liquid cooler works but just to be sure I put it in there. I want to get this cooler: https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-liquid-coolers/masterliquid-ml240r-rgb/. Does this fit my case or does It work with my MB? I want to overclock the CPU and that would not work with the stock cooler, also I love RGB so thats why I pick that much RGB obviously. But If someone has better suggestions that are around the same price and RGB let me know that as well.

Thanks!

Solution
So, aesthetics, really. You really only ended up just telling us that you were buying that cooler, is how this worked out? It wasn't really a question but a statement.

OK, I'll close. Thanks.

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
why do you need liquid cooler, I will just use stock cooler for 3600. If you plan to do serious overclocking, I will get Noctua AM4 cooler instead.
I want to overclock and it also looks way better than air cooling that's why, however I already know that it fits my case so this thread is not needed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.