[SOLVED] Good mini tower case

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Hi, I’m helping my friend pick out some of his pc parts, we have a micro ATX board, and I really like the p400, but is he paying too much for a mid-tower case? Is there a good, cheaper mini-tower case with all the good stuff, (psu shroud, dust filters, compartments for all the cords) and hopefully 2 case fans, if not then what case fans would go well with the case? We have an ASRock Radeon Rx 570 8gb picked out, so will a mini-tower fit it, or should we instead get a mid-tower anyway?

Solution
Hi, I’m helping my friend pick out some of his pc parts, we have a micro ATX board, and I really like the p400, but is he paying too much for a mid-tower case? Is there a good, cheaper mini-tower case with all the good stuff, (psu shroud, dust filters, compartments for all the cords) and hopefully 2 case fans, if not then what case fans would go well with the case? We have an ASRock Radeon Rx 570 8gb picked out, so will a mini-tower fit it, or should we instead get a mid-tower anyway?
Check this out. It's sorta like a mini P400a and a lot cheaper.
Cooler Master MB311L

1-41.jpg
Check this out. It's sorta like a mini P400a and a lot cheaper.
Cooler Master MB311L

1-41.jpg

Last edited:
Solution