Good monitor for 200 euros

BigfootTech

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015
Hello,
So i need a gaming monitor with a IPS panel(must have), 2hdmi ports (if posible), around 24 inch, it must look sexy :)P) and max price 200 euros.
Thank you for taking the time to read!!!

Solution
Funny enough, I'm using a Samsung S24D590PL right now. I'm in the UK, and I got it on Black Friday though. It's not an IPS Panel, it's a PLS panel but I think it looks better than my brother's IPS gaming monitor. When I bought it a few months ago, it was too good to miss out on (it's extremely sleek). It has 2 HDMI's and a VGA (I think?). It might be slightly over your budget, but it's extremely impressive.

Edit: Yeah, it has a VGA port which supports 1080p output.

BigfootTech

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015

Thank you.I will not get the Samsung S24D390HL because i readed revwies that the stand is not very stable,and that there is a model with a metal stand.I need to ask two question can you give me a link of the new version and i found the Samsung S24D590PL is it good?

Mar 22, 2015
Funny enough, I'm using a Samsung S24D590PL right now. I'm in the UK, and I got it on Black Friday though. It's not an IPS Panel, it's a PLS panel but I think it looks better than my brother's IPS gaming monitor. When I bought it a few months ago, it was too good to miss out on (it's extremely sleek). It has 2 HDMI's and a VGA (I think?). It might be slightly over your budget, but it's extremely impressive.

Edit: Yeah, it has a VGA port which supports 1080p output.

Solution

Jojo981

Reputable
Jan 18, 2015

The S24D590PL uses the same panel as the S24D390HL. As the poster before me said it has a lot of inputs. It also does have a better stand however according to most reviews the picture isn't quite as good as the S24D390HL for gaming. You would assume with the same panel the picture would be identical but I guess it's the way Samsung calibrated them at the factory. The new "PL" series hasn't come out yet.

I already gave you a link to the white S24E360HL. I am not sure what other link you want.

I don't know if the stand is any better on the "E" series that just came out but keep in mind these improvements over last years model.

-4ms instead of 5ms
-Eye Saver mode
-Slimmer bezel
-Joystick control instead of touch buttons.

The stand on the S24D390HL honestly isn't that bad as long as you have a stable desk.

BigfootTech

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015

PLS is at least better than TN .Thank you.

BigfootTech

Reputable
Apr 3, 2015

Thank you for your help but i wont get it because of the stand at first i said to my self that the stand will not mater but then i readed more reviews and they said that even if you are typing it will start to "move".Again thank you.

Edit:If i need help with a monitor again i will send you a msg just so you know. :)

what exactly is wrong with the asus I posted earlier ?- it quite literally does everything you asked for,has a 5ms max lag rate ,2xhdmi,very good quality screen & looks nice.
It also does automatic switching of hdmi audio to the speaker out port which is nice if you have a seperate speaker set & are using 2 different hdmi sources.