good multiple monitor software for gaming???

i try and budget

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
can someone link to me software for dual monitor setup? i need something that lets me do things on the 2nd monitor while my game stays open on the 1st one. i tried the software "actual multiple monitors" but that doesnt work as it should

Solution
You shouldn't need special software to do that. Windows on its own will recognize multiple displays and treat each individually. However, if you're using NVidia Surround or AMD Eyefinity, then it treats all your displays as a single unit so if you use one full-screen application, like a game, then that's the only one you will see.

EDIT: Ah, yes, you could be running the game in total full screen, not full screen windowed, and that could blank out the second screen. Also, you might want to check your game for things like disabling the Windows key or Windows shortcuts.
You shouldn't need special software to do that. Windows on its own will recognize multiple displays and treat each individually. However, if you're using NVidia Surround or AMD Eyefinity, then it treats all your displays as a single unit so if you use one full-screen application, like a game, then that's the only one you will see.

EDIT: Ah, yes, you could be running the game in total full screen, not full screen windowed, and that could blank out the second screen. Also, you might want to check your game for things like disabling the Windows key or Windows shortcuts.

Solution