Good pair of long-lasting in-earbuds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman0809

Honorable
Oct 14, 2015
I haven't had a single pair of in-ear buds that have lasted me for more than 6 months. I was wondering if anyone knows of some durable, good sound quality, good value in ear head-buds that have lasted them for a long time

Solution
soundmagic got some cheap but good sounding iems. just take care of it, don't just yank it esp when inside your pocket.
or buy something more expensive, it should force you to be more careful haha, just kidding.
get a small case maybe? i have one from westone, a hard shell case that i use with my RHA 750
hmm.. take good care of them :)

anyway, RHA makes good quality iem's. i mean sure there are other brands also, but, if you google RHA (i have the 750), the picture alone should show you that it is durable. stainless steel, spring as reliever, etc.

koffeeshop77

Reputable
Jun 9, 2015
http://www.amazon.com/Maxell-190256-Cool-Beans-Earbud/dp/B003AM87ZA

got these 3 years at office depot use them almost everyday at work in the office (where i work) , both of them still work the black one look professional and if you feel like want some color they come in all kinds of colors + they sound great and they will fit your ear cause they have difrrent fittings and they are shaped like you ear so really really compfy, i had sonys ipods, philips platronics andthen these and thes are the cheapest and have lasted me the longest.

the blue ones are nice too my brother got those, and if i was african amircan i would totaly get the silver ones they are pimp.

soundmagic got some cheap but good sounding iems. just take care of it, don't just yank it esp when inside your pocket.
or buy something more expensive, it should force you to be more careful haha, just kidding.
get a small case maybe? i have one from westone, a hard shell case that i use with my RHA 750

Solution

dantheman0809

Honorable
Oct 14, 2015

after looking into it soundmagic sounds like the way to go for $30. Thanks

not sure if they are more durable compared to others, but for that price point yeah, soundmagic gets my vote. loved my es18 (got no money back then)
carbo tenore, they say sound good. but i have seen the pics, the build quality is not that good based on looks. the wires, the strain relievers, man, not good

Status
Not open for further replies.