[SOLVED] Good pc? What should I replace? Budget is $700

Nov 9, 2020
My currant pc is a ryzen 7 2700 ,msi Ventus 2070super ,32 gb of 3000 MHz ram my mother board is a x370 msi gameing pro carbon my psu is a 600 wat thermaltake smart 80 plus .I built this pc a couple of years ago what should I change?

Solution
Agree with PSU. Check out the LEADEX III for best PSU performance/price. Definitely add some fast NVMe SSD storage. You can't go wrong with the Silicon Power A80. It is the best performance*GB/price. You have the upgrade itch because of all of the nice new toys launching, but what you have is still very awesome. For your other components, hold tight, especially with prices inflated to to availability. If you really need to burn some cash, maybe upgrade monitor, speakers, peripherals, ect. Personally, I finally caught a HOTAS in stock (and at MSRP) for FS2020 and SW: Squadrons.
My currant pc is a ryzen 7 2700 ,msi Ventus 2070super ,32 gb of 3000 MHz ram my mother board is a x370 msi gameing pro carbon my psu is a 600 wat thermaltake smart 80 plus .I built this pc a couple of years ago what should I change?
First part I'd change is that garbage power supply. Use this list for help. Select from tier A or B. The rest of your system looks fine.

Reactions: damric
Nov 9, 2020
First part I'd change is that garbage power supply. Use this list for help. Select from tier A or B. The rest of your system looks fine.
Any thing else?

Agree with PSU. Check out the LEADEX III for best PSU performance/price. Definitely add some fast NVMe SSD storage. You can't go wrong with the Silicon Power A80. It is the best performance*GB/price. You have the upgrade itch because of all of the nice new toys launching, but what you have is still very awesome. For your other components, hold tight, especially with prices inflated to to availability. If you really need to burn some cash, maybe upgrade monitor, speakers, peripherals, ect. Personally, I finally caught a HOTAS in stock (and at MSRP) for FS2020 and SW: Squadrons.

Solution