[SOLVED] Good Pc with low fps

Nov 25, 2021
(srry for bad english)
One of my favourite games is called CSGO that i play a lot , but when i had the pc i was getting really good fps like 400 fps or even more , now im getting always 90 - 110 and sometimes dropping , my pc is
Intel core i5-6500 3.20
Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB OC
16 gb ram

Solution
Igp = integrated gaphics processor. Meaning the video card baked into the cpu. What often happens is people upgrade their gpu, and find out their monitor is so old it doesn't support the connections found on modern video cards. So they plug their monitor into the vga pretty on the motherboard because that's what fits. When you do this you use the igp, which is much weaker than the 1050ti/1660.

The secondary monitor shouldn't slow down the main one. You have nothing to lose by unplugging it and seeing if the speed increases. I'd also try removing the drivers, run ddu, and reinstall the drivers. Finally make sure that overres setting is off.
Nov 25, 2021
Any chance you are using the igp? The video card on the 6500? Make sure the monitor is plugged into the 1660.

If it is, what settings are you using?

what is "igp" I have my main monitor plugged in my 1660 and the other the 2nd it's on the motherboard , I don't know if this can cause interference but it never did, because I've had this computer for 6 years, I just changed the graphics last year ( i had an gtx 1050 TI )

4745454b

Titan
Igp = integrated gaphics processor. Meaning the video card baked into the cpu. What often happens is people upgrade their gpu, and find out their monitor is so old it doesn't support the connections found on modern video cards. So they plug their monitor into the vga pretty on the motherboard because that's what fits. When you do this you use the igp, which is much weaker than the 1050ti/1660.

The secondary monitor shouldn't slow down the main one. You have nothing to lose by unplugging it and seeing if the speed increases. I'd also try removing the drivers, run ddu, and reinstall the drivers. Finally make sure that overres setting is off.

Solution