Good Psu for under $100

Rioisbeast

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Ok so this is my first computer build and I'm a little lost on what power supply I need and what power supply I should buy. I am currently planning on getting:

i5 3570k
Cooler Master Hyper Evo
ASRock z77 Extreme 4
Kingston 8gb ram hyper x
WD Caviar Black 1tb
Gigabyte GeForce 660
Antec Three Hundred Two

I was think about a corsair tx 650 modular but I have heard that they tend to run load although that may be from falty fan controls. I was also looking at the hx 650 but would prefer to not spend the extra money on the hx. I would prefer a modular supply but would settle for non modular. I would like your advice on a good supply for this build that wont break the bank say no more than $100.

Rioisbeast

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

For the next five or so days I can get a hx 650 for around 81 dollars after rebate which is a gold rated power supply as compared to the bronze rating of the rosewill so is the rosewill that good or should i go with the hx.

Rioisbeast

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Type corsair hx clicking noise into google or youtube and your will tine a ton of problems maybe they fixed it by now but i saw a recent thread about ten days ago that complained about faulty psu that clicked.

There have been some complaints about it, but it only a few users reporting them. When a company sells as many units as corsair, a defect that occurs once every thousand units is enough to generate a few thousand internet complaints. Its like DOA powers supplies. It happens, but it doesn't mean its common.

I don't see any reason to avoid them over this. If your one of the lucky few, just return it.