Good psu under 45$

Solution
The injustice - - that PSU model (SeaSonic - S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply) costs the eqivalent of $79 (USD) here in the UK!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seasonic-S12-II-Bronze-Certified-Supply/dp/B00390P1NO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503077828&sr=8-1&keywords=SeaSonic+-+S12II+520W+80%2B+Bronze+Certified+ATX+Power+Supply

Tech manufacturer's have been ripping-off us Brits for decades.

I don't begrudge the American public, not at all, it's not their fault - - just wish there was some semblance of price parity.

I suppose Amazon UK could be partly to blame though since I haven't done any UK price comparisons, but I use them a lot mainly because they are cheaper than most other UK sites for almost everything.

Rant over...

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
IF you don't mind rebates, the SeaSonic S12II 520W is a great price.
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($30.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $30.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-18 10:53 EDT-0400

Depends on the balance of your system of course, but it's a quality PSU (albeit a bit dated at this point), and new.

I would avoid "used" PSUs, as you can never tell how hard they've been used in their time. Stick with new.

The injustice - - that PSU model (SeaSonic - S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply) costs the eqivalent of $79 (USD) here in the UK!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seasonic-S12-II-Bronze-Certified-Supply/dp/B00390P1NO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503077828&sr=8-1&keywords=SeaSonic+-+S12II+520W+80%2B+Bronze+Certified+ATX+Power+Supply

Tech manufacturer's have been ripping-off us Brits for decades.

I don't begrudge the American public, not at all, it's not their fault - - just wish there was some semblance of price parity.

I suppose Amazon UK could be partly to blame though since I haven't done any UK price comparisons, but I use them a lot mainly because they are cheaper than most other UK sites for almost everything.

Rant over.

Pointless post really, definitely off-topic and doesn't help the OP one little bit - :/

Solution