[SOLVED] Good psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoBalz

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2014
The Corsair, or a Seasonic FOCUS or PRIME ULTRA 650 Gold. EVGA PSUs are also getting excellent reviews. Any of these are great so at this point, price is often the deciding factor. I got a Seasonic Prime Ultra 650 Gold for $106 last year (before the Trump tariffs send the price of computer parts climbing) and it's an impressive PSU, both in specs and performance.

Dec 30, 2019
I dont know what psu I need to buy. i dont knoe much about them could someone help me ? I need some psu for 80$ that wwould handle little overclocking on amd ryzen 5 3600 with gtx 1080

650W to 750W, minimum 80 Bronze efficiency, compatible PCIe power cable connectors for your GTX 1080 - it depends on the model, 1 x 24-pin 1 x 8-pin ATX connector for the M/B.

My advice make a research of your own. And don't cheapskate about it especially if you want to O/C.
Use sites that know some stuff about PSU's and have some legit reviews like http://www.jonnyguru.com, Aris Mpitziopoulos here at www.tomshardware.com has some great reviews also...... and then use the pcpartpicker.com to compare the prices of your findings.

If I had to choose between the 80 us$ no matter what, I would pick the Corsair CX650M
it has 2 x PCIe 6+2-Pin Connectors.

Dec 30, 2019
Im from Slovakia and Im on budget pc build and I need some good psu. This psu hit my eyes with price and gold 80 certificate is it good for amd ryzen 5 3600 with gtx 1080 with some OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.