[SOLVED] Good quantity of FPS but sometimes LAG SPIKES (Fortnite)

Jan 17, 2019
So I bought a prebuilt PC from local store in my country with specs :

CPU - i5-8400
VGA - GTX 1050 Ti
RAM - 2666mhz 4GB
Memory - SSD 120 GB (40 GB still free)
PSU - 500W

and everything seemed nice , but after like 2-3 months I've started getting lag spikes. Although, the quantity of fps is good! Just sometimes RANDOMLY (not even necessary in a fights or in a places where a lot of action is happening) "my screen starts freezing for half a second".

What should I do?

Solution
Sometimes it really is packet lag - happens to everyone occasionally in online games.

On the other hand, 4gb of ram is half of the minimum required these days. I really wouldn’t recommend less than 16gb. You could be getting those hitches when ram has to write out to the ssd and grab new data.
Sometimes it really is packet lag - happens to everyone occasionally in online games.

On the other hand, 4gb of ram is half of the minimum required these days. I really wouldn’t recommend less than 16gb. You could be getting those hitches when ram has to write out to the ssd and grab new data.

Solution
Sep 26, 2019

bro can u help me plss. I have a pc with i3 8100 and gtx 1050ti with 4 gb ram, 1 tb seagate and no ssd. Whenever I play a game, the game stutters and there are loads of frame drops and I have no idea why since my pc matches the requirements to run the game. I even watched videos of how the games will run woth my setup but it is nowhere same. pls tell what can be the cause of the issue. the pc is not that old or used much