[SOLVED] Good replacement monitor?

darkspirit

Honorable
Aug 3, 2017
So i just recently got myself this monitor Acer 27" Predator XB273UGS (https://www.inet.se/produkt/2216335/acer-27-predator-xb273ugs-qhd-ips-165-hz-bf20) and its perfect in all ways except one for me, im autistic and the RGB list is annoying me much more than i thought it would, the list extends around a 1cm and i constantly get annoyed by it.

I would love to hear if anyone knows a monitor which is roughly the same quality and color balance between roughly 500-600 USD

Solution
Just disable the feature?

Most of the high end gaming monitors seem to come with RGB these days. One of the reasons I didn't end up with an Acer monitor, at the time they were doing this hotrod red color scheme, so I went with an ASUS, but now they have RGB all over the back and light up bases and stuff.

Dell makes some 27" 144/165hz panels that might be more to your liking.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Just disable the feature?

Most of the high end gaming monitors seem to come with RGB these days. One of the reasons I didn't end up with an Acer monitor, at the time they were doing this hotrod red color scheme, so I went with an ASUS, but now they have RGB all over the back and light up bases and stuff.

Dell makes some 27" 144/165hz panels that might be more to your liking.

Solution