[SOLVED] good screen capture software win 10

garryash

Distinguished
May 16, 2012
I am looking for a free software to capture selective parts of pc screen. I have a load of videos and photos of my widespread family and would like to cut the rubbish out and make a family picture board. I used to use a free bit of software on my desktop up until about six months ago but cant remember the name and although I have kept my old hardrives I cant find anything that could be it. Help would be appreciated.

Solution
I am looking for a free software to capture selective parts of pc screen. I have a load of videos and photos of my widespread family and would like to cut the rubbish out and make a family picture board. I used to use a free bit of software on my desktop up until about six months ago but cant remember the name and although I have kept my old hardrives I cant find anything that could be it. Help would be appreciated.
The built in Snipping tool.
Or, Greenshot.

I use both.

USAFRet

Titan
The built in Snipping tool.
Or, Greenshot.

I use both.

Solution