[SOLVED] Good sealed charging case for tablets.

Baconforall

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
I have been tasked by my boss with locating a good case to charge multiple tablets at once by my boss. Catch is,I work in a spice manufacturing facility to lots of dust everywhere.all the kensington cases Ive looked at are obviously good at the charging part but all very porous. Are there any cases out there that can store multiple tablets,charge universally, and keep dust out relatively well?

Solution
Theoretically you could close vents in tablet charging case with some tape.
The problem is - those vents are there to protect against overheating. Temperatures get elevated, when charging. You probably don't want to start a fire in your boss cabinet.
The problem is - those vents are there to protect against overheating. Temperatures get elevated, when charging. You probably don't want to start a fire in your boss cabinet.

Solution

Baconforall

Prominent
Aug 26, 2019
Yeah that's the trouble i was having with it,especially given the factory floor where it would be is hot to begin with. Barring some kind of liquid cooling case idk is even a thing in this context,I might just tell him theres no way to put the case on the factory floor given the heat and dust factors