Good Seller: Bill Karkula

Good Seller-Bill Karkula. Bill sent me a nicely packaged Centipede
board working all the way. The board is very clean.
I believe these good seller posts are very important. After doing a
google search on Bill, I felt that he could be trusted to deliver as
promised.

Brian
atlfun

Bill is an A-1 buyer as well

--
Art
"ATL FUN" <Atlfun87@aol.com> wrote in message
> Good Seller-Bill Karkula. Bill sent me a nicely packaged Centipede
> board working all the way. The board is very clean.
> I believe these good seller posts are very important. After doing a
> google search on Bill, I felt that he could be trusted to deliver as
> promised.
>

> Brian
> atlfun

I agree. I've bought good 'pede stuff from him too.

Mark Hooks

"ATL FUN" <Atlfun87@aol.com> wrote in message
> Good Seller-Bill Karkula. Bill sent me a nicely packaged Centipede
> board working all the way. The board is very clean.
> I believe these good seller posts are very important. After doing a
> google search on Bill, I felt that he could be trusted to deliver as
> promised.
>

> Brian
> atlfun

TRENDING THREADS