[SOLVED] Good single and game steam pc?

Dec 19, 2019
I'm looking to upgrade my system and never have to upgrade for the years to come. I want to stream and game but not to crazy of games. ( Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege) maybe some others but nothing crazy. I've bought some parts all ready those are
GPU: Power color 5700 XT Red Devil
PSU: 850W 80+ plat EVGA PQ
Parts im thinking of buying
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x
MOBO: ASUS TUF GAMING x570 - PLUS (Wifi)
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz
CASE: Corsaor 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case
Hard drive : Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200RPM
SSD: Kingston A400 240 GB
Any thought or switches you see fit let me know cost is not really an issue!

Dec 19, 2019
Parts look good except the SSD. Why go so small and cheap if price isn't an issue? Games run good on SSD's if you can afford enough space to hold them. Get a 1TB Crucial MX500 or Samsung EVO 860.
cheap because i'm only using it for windows 10. I watch youtube video comparisons and it seems like for games it only impacts load times by a second or two depending on the game.

Do you think the 3700x will be able to stream without to much of a performance hit? I could always swap the R9 3900x with it.
With the games you mentioned the 3700X would do fine. However, you already have your GPU so there's no need to upgrade it and thus not really a reason to save money by going with a lesser CPU. Also, those games don't need a better GPU. What resolution are you gaming at?

Dec 19, 2019
With the games you mentioned the 3700X would do fine. However, you already have your GPU so there's no need to upgrade it and thus not really a reason to save money by going with a lesser CPU. Also, those games don't need a better GPU. What resolution are you gaming at?
I game at 1080p as of now but I love my high quality graphics!

TRENDING THREADS