Good Spec Laptop Except For GPU

MrBreede

Reputable
May 21, 2015
I am looking for a good laptop with a good CPU and ram that will handle most of the games. It does not need to have a good graphics card, because i am buying an external GPU. I would also like if the screen was matte and full HD. Also that the battery lasts more then 6 hours without the graphics card.

Solution
You should know how you are going to connect the external GPU to the laptop first, the connection type can be a hassle and needs to be compatible for it to work properly. It seems like a lot of trouble to find a laptop for an external GPU and monitor, since you usually cannot connect the external GPU to the laptop's monitor. With all the costs involved a laptop equipped with a good GPU would usually be cheaper, or even cheaper would be a regular PC.
You should know how you are going to connect the external GPU to the laptop first, the connection type can be a hassle and needs to be compatible for it to work properly. It seems like a lot of trouble to find a laptop for an external GPU and monitor, since you usually cannot connect the external GPU to the laptop's monitor. With all the costs involved a laptop equipped with a good GPU would usually be cheaper, or even cheaper would be a regular PC.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS