ChocolateKnight

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
My pc is running really slow, around 5 minutes for everything to load and start up.
I get low fps in almost every game, i get around 60 FPS on overwatch.

Specs:
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 3GB ASUS DUAL
Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8 GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT USB3
Power Supply: MASTERWATT LITE 600W (230V)
HDD: 500 GB HDD (i don't know what the name is)

Solution
At this point, I would advise against upgrading your current platform and buy new. New CPU, motherboard, DDR4, power supply(not sure of quality of your current), and an SSD for at least the OS. This is really the only way at this point to properly utilize the performance of the GTX 1060 that you paid for. A basic Ryzen based AMD platform would be far superior to your current setup at a great price/performance ratio. Resellers are running combo deals all the time these days, see them on Newegg almost daily. Really depends on your budget and what you are willing to do.
Likely your AMD FX based platform. The FX4300 was the entry level model CPU as well, and modern titles aren't going to run well on platforms from the 2012 era, especially FX generation from that time. You would have to keep most settings on low even w/ the 1060 to get added FPS performance. The 1060 is being held back considerably by your current platform.

At this point, I would advise against upgrading your current platform and buy new. New CPU, motherboard, DDR4, power supply(not sure of quality of your current), and an SSD for at least the OS. This is really the only way at this point to properly utilize the performance of the GTX 1060 that you paid for. A basic Ryzen based AMD platform would be far superior to your current setup at a great price/performance ratio. Resellers are running combo deals all the time these days, see them on Newegg almost daily. Really depends on your budget and what you are willing to do.

Solution